View My Stats

Sunday 14 December 2014

2014 Christmas Gift Guide

My 2011 and 2013 editions were a hit.  I had lots of comments and tweets from people saying that they would be purchasing some of those items.  So lovely!

This year my focus is on the things my loved ones love, and getting them a luxury version of it.  The best seats I can find for a concert/ballet/opera.  The best chocolate.  The most luxurious candle.  Things along those lines.

Here are some ideas for all genders and ages.


Voted the world's best single malt whiskey.  And it's our very own.  



Marching Powder book.  For the men in your life who aren't huge readers but love a rough and tumble story.  Have heard great reviews from some guys I work with.  


Paul Smith socks.  Superior in style and quality. 


If you really want to be in his good books this year.... Skywatch.  They are giving all the wonderful readers of this blog $100 off any purchase. Use code WOREITWELL at checkout.  Let me know what your favourite is.









Samantha Wills Bardot ring - amazing in every colour. 



I really, REALLY want these Frend x sass & bide headphones.  So if someone is looking for a gift to buy me, this is it haha


I am actually saving this for Ariana's birthday, but it looks so fun I couldn't resist when I found it online for 40% off.  Valley Treehouse - one left here.


I've got this little Apples to Pears Farm in a Tin ready to go for our flight.  Such a fun gift for little ones who love to take things in and out of boxes a thousand times.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.