View My Stats

Monday 3 December 2012

Mid life (fashion) crisis


I don't know if it's the fact that I'm itching so dangerously close to turning 30 but I'm finding clothes and shopping to be a complete drag.  Everything that's being thrown at me has no appeal or is horrendously overpriced that all I can do is shake my head.  I overanalyse absolutely every purchase, even mulling over a $19 singlet from Sportsgirl that I know is NEEDED to layer to make an outfit work.  I spent two hours yesterday wandering around the mall yesterday only to walk out empty handed, when I knew I desperately needed things to wear over summer.  The Net-a-Porter free shipping code also rendered my cart empty.

Is anyone else feeling the same, or have you had a similar experience?

Of course all is not lost.  I am squirreling away some money and focusing on Christmas presents for loved ones.  It's not all doom and gloom.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:13 pm

    With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright
    violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    My homepage http://sisec.wiki.irisa.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.