View My Stats

Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like summer.. holidays

A bit of a respite cannot come quickly enough for me.  I am tired. Really tired.  Nothing is more tranquil than a calm and clean house and the smell of something delicious baking in the oven, however that all falls by the wayside when you're working 16 hour days and all you can do at home is have a hot shower (while sitting down from exhaustion) and sleep like a log.  I had the heater on last night while Melbourne was being moody with the weather.  Lets face it, we went to the beach on Saturday, so we have to get some cold days in for good measure. 

I am preparing for my parents visit later this month (the guest bedroom is an ongoing project I tell you) and then jetting off somewhere extremely hot for two weeks in January.  I do love this time of year.  Hopefully I am well enough for another clean and declutter and Christmas decorating.  And remind me to send my Christmas cards out...





Reef smells like summer


1 comment:

  1. Oh those beach pics look wonderful, I am longing for a dip in the sea especially on days like today. 37 or so degrees and all I want is to be in water!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.