View My Stats

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sugar free update

Since converting to mostly organic and free range products and curbing my sugar intake, I have been much happier. I now survive on much less sleep and can concentrate for longer periods (believe it or not last year I barely lasted 5 minutes). Not to mention a completely flat stomach.

As a test I had a small handful of mini Easter yesterday afternoon which resulted in a feeling of hangover today. Ewww.

Don't despair though, I'm still eating amazing foods.

Coconut yoghurt is a salvation. It's creamy and filling and believe it or not has no sugar in it at all. Along with halloumi cheese.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 am

    Looks fabulous and does wonders for your skin xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum looks delish too... Coconut yoghurt, can I get that from any supermarket? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen it at super markets (but I haven't looked) - I get it from Thomas Dux grocer!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:57 pm

    Ha!
    I had halloumi today in my salad (cucumber/tomato/bbq'd lamb back strap)

    Delicious!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.