View My Stats

Sunday 8 May 2011

Off duty

Once in a while I get the urge to leave the city and spend time on my own.  Thinking, dreaming, reflecting and planning.  Writing lots and lots of lists.  And eating delicious food and drinking wine.  Last week I took a drive to the Yarra Valley and had lunch at Tokar Estate.  A stunningly picturesque setting and delicious food indeed.  A favourite new discovery.  The autumn colours photographed wonderfully and the sunshine was out in force to top off a perfect day.

Wishing you all a great week! X


witchery 'ada' boots
j brand jeans
glassons knit
mk2k faux fur vest
scanlan & theodore clover belt
witchery 'amali' bag








Autumn colours



Local produce tasting platter











6 comments:

  1. That looks like heaven!

    Great outfit too.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 pm

    I love those Witchery boots! They look perfect for winter.

    The winery looks STUNNING as does your luncheon.

    Wish I was there right now actually.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scenery! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scenery pictures are so very pretty! It looks like paradise! Loving your off-duty outfit too - chic and casual.

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a GORGEOUS place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the Chandon Winery, it's so beautiful there. They do a very nice cheese platter as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.