View My Stats

Friday 1 October 2010

I have managed to fight off illnesses all winter.  My first winter in Melbourne I took 4 courses of antibiotics.  Getting out of bed was next to impossible.   I've mastered the weather now - dress warm and drink lots of warm fluids.  So why did I have to get sick now that spring has finally sprung?  Today is such a lovely day and the weekend is meant to be even nicer.  Yet here I am shivering under a blanket.

I've struggled to wear the military anorak during the winter.  Hopefully I can make it work in summer with shorts and dresses.  It looks way too masculine in winter - case in point!



glassons anorak
witchery jersey top underneath
scanlan & theodore belt
j brand jeans
YSL boots

6 comments:

  1. You have summer to look forward too!

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the anorak!

    Hope you're going to have a lovely weekend.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you feel better soon...you are looking GLORIOUS in this fab outfit!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    ps - Isabel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh babe! I know how you're feeling! I'm sick too and it feels just...wrong being sick in Spring! Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better! i just woke up today feeling under the weather :( and i like the anorak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:00 am

    Ahhh love the boots
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.