View My Stats

Tuesday 16 March 2010

L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival 2010 -Runway 2 presented by Vogue

I was very excited for tonight's show featuring the creme de la creme of the new, young designers.  I am absolutely loving what everyone has been showing this week - minis, jackets, thigh high boots, studs, sequins.  Very very me.  I am feeling very inspired for the new season indeed.  Arnsdorf and Romance was Born were my favourite tonight.  Absolutely rocking!

Of course it's not all glamour,  it's very hot in Melbourne this week (31C) tonight, so literally running there from work in 5 inch heels was not fun, unfortunately I had no time to take any photos outside.

The front row was stunning - Ruby Rose was directly in front of me, very gorgeous, sweet and gracious.

I stayed in my seat as opposed to fighting in the photographer pitt which was so full tonight, so my photos are not from the best angle.  And I got to meet the gorgeous Lady Melbourne

Also,  my outfit is included tonight, by the time I got home last night, I looked like a truck had run me over and the photos looked terrible!


Wearing


  • Shakuhachi "Twisted Sister" dress
  • Zac Posen for Target Blazer
  • Midas heels




And some images from tonight...






I'm sorry I'm behind on all your blogs.  Will catch up soon x

5 comments:

  1. Some really cool outfits on the runway there! But also - your dress looks fantastic and you look great in that outfit! At first I though...wow, a Burberry! If you hadn't said it was by another designer, I wouldn't have known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great and wonderful to see the outfits on the runway too... very exciting. Enjoy rest of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your legs look AMAZING love the dress, have fun at fashion week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress you wore! I wanted to find the same dress in black :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:49 am

    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is very good.


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... waist hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.