View My Stats

Sunday 31 January 2010

Perfect Saturday

Yesterday was a rare perfect summer's day in Melbourne.

Weather was 30C++.... the sun was shining and there was no cool change in sight... so a trip to Lorne was required.

Lorne is a tiresome 2 hour drive, but the destination is worth it.  It reminds me a lot of Byron Bay, which is my favourite place in Australia, without doubt.

Following photos were all taken by moi, yesterday..






That's me, I wore:

  • Blockout jeans cut into short shorts
  • Grey Supre tee
  • Sequined Sportsgirl vest
  • Mimco lurex hat
  • Chanel sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. The weather really is amazing! I love the first photo, it's lovely.
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be by the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks lovely!! We're so cold in London right now (not that I could go outside anyway, am busy revising!).

    ALSO I love your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a perfect day indeed.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.