View My Stats

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Love


Have you ever been in love? How do you know it's love? An all consuming love, that makes you crazy and willing to do anything. A love that makes you buy a plane ticket and fly to the other side of the world, even though you cannot afford it? A love that makes you give up everything as you know it, for something that you think you want instead? A love so strong, that it makes you believe that it's the only thing in the world that matters.


I found that love exactly a year ago today. I was willing to do anything for this love and I did it.  I went to the other side of the world and crossed comfort zones that people could never cross.  I was brave, somewhat insane and I took a chance.  It's the best thing I did, the only decision I've ever made that I don't regret.

I've done many foolish things in my life, trusted too many people who hurt me and burnt me.  Done too many things out of the goodness of my own heart.  But I pursued this love selfishly and it's the best thing I've ever done.

From now I will trust noone and nothing, except me.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.